Last updated: October 25th, 2022
1. Dates of issuance of notices on the processing of personal data
October 25th, 2022.
2. The Purpose of Notice on the Processing of Personal Data
This Notice on the processing of user personal data (hereinafter: Notice) informs users of the Infostud.com site (hereinafter: Service) of all relevant information regarding the processing of user personal data.
Bearing in mind the legal regulations in the field of privacy of personal data of natural persons, primarily the Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter: PDPA), it is very important for us that you read this Notice carefully, so that you are familiar with the types of personal data that we most often process, for what purposes we process your personal data, who has access to your data, and especially so that you are aware of your rights regarding the processing of personal data.
We take care of the protection of your personal data and fully support your rights as a user provided by the PDPA. Personal data is any data relating to a natural person whose identity is determined or determinable, directly or indirectly, especially on the basis of an identity marker, such as name and identification number, location data, identifiers in electronic communication networks, or one or more features of his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, and social identity.
You can send questions, complaints, requests, and additional information about the Privacy Notice, protection of personal data, and exercising your rights to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. About us
The Service is an information society service provided by INFOSTUD 3 Ltd SUBOTICA, Vladimira Nazor 7, 24000 Subotica, Republic of Serbia, company registration number: 20175095, Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 104505119 (hereinafter: Company). As a result, the terms “we” and “our” in this notice refer to the Company.
By using the services of the Service, you provide us with information, some of which is your personal data. Depending on the purpose, we process your data in the capacity of an operator. An operator is an entity that, independently or together with other entities, determines the purpose and method of personal data processing. Please familiarise yourself with the content of the Terms of Service before reading the Notice.
4. Legal basis of processing
For some processing purposes, we process your personal data based on your consent to the processing of personal data with prior notification of all relevant aspects of the processing. It is important that you know that you can withdraw your consent at any time and without explanation, which results in the termination of further processing.
Also, in some situations we have a legitimate interest in processing your data, such as when processing is necessary for the purpose of preventing fraud or potential abuse. We can process your personal data if the law requires us to do so. Also, we can process your personal data if the processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests. If we process your personal data when the law requires us to do so or in order to protect your vital interests, we will inform you about it.
5. Purpose of processing, period and the data we process
We collect all the data we request from you for a specific purpose, about which you will always be clearly informed. The basic purposes of data collection and processing are to enable the provision of the information society services.
Sve podatke koje tražimo od vas, prikupljamo za tačno određenu svrhu, o čemu ćete uvek biti jasno obavešteni. Osnovne svrhe prikupljanja i obrade podataka jesu omogućavanje pružanja usluge informacionog društva. When leaving data in the newsletter form, it is collected in order to deliver the newsletter to you in an adequate manner.
The basis of the processing is the contract. By accepting the Terms and Rules of Use, you enter into a contractual relationship with us, providing information and improving customer service.
On this occasion, the user gives his/her consent for his/her personal data to be used in order to provide the most relevant information and the best possible customer service related to Infostud.com website.
When applying for participation in the “Successful HR Stories” project, users leave their personal data such as the name and surname of the contact person, email, and phone number. The basis of the processing is the contractual relationship you enter into with us when applying for the project.
We store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve a specific purpose or until the moment of revoking the given consent, i.e. until the end of the time period for which you gave us consent for processing, after which the data is deleted or rendered unrecognizable. Exceptionally, we can store your data even after withdrawing consent or fulfilling the purpose, in situations where it is necessary to fulfil our legal obligation or to submit, realize, or defend a legal claim.
We process personal data to provide users with the service and functionality offered by the Service, to measure usage and improve the Service, to protect users and enable them to use the site without interruption while providing support from the user sector. More details about the purposes and time of processing of your information can be found below.
6. Our legitimate interest
In order to achieve our business purpose, we process your personal data based on legitimate interest. Of course, we do this only if your interest or your basic rights and freedoms do not outweigh our legitimate interest. We use legitimate interest to:
- diagnose technical issues with the Service;
- better understand you as users through your behaviour, your interests and your preferences;
- protect our business and provide support to our users;
- test and develop new products and services and to improve existing ones;
- identify and protect users of the Service and the Service itself from fraud or illegal activities.
By using the Service, you agree that certain employees of the Service may contact you based on the contact information provided by you in order to warn you of certain irregularities and for the sake of diagnosing technical problems with the Service or in case there is a suspicion that certain fraudulent or illegal activities (e.g. hacker attacks, sending inappropriate files, spam and the like) are taking place in order to protect against unwanted consequences.
The basis of processing is our legitimate interest as the owner of the Service. For the purpose of protecting the Service, the following data is processed: behaviour on the site (the web pages you have visited), IP address, information about the access device, browser and operating system, and the like.
You can object to this kind of processing of your personal data at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about your rights, we refer you to the “Your Rights” section below.
7. Security of your data
In order to secure the data we process, we always strive to apply the necessary standards in the protection of personal data, and to apply all the necessary technical, organizational, and personnel protection measures in accordance with the requirements of the valid PDPA, including, but not limited to: technical protection measures, protection measures related to physical access to the place where your data is stored, measures to protect the information security of your data in accordance with current regulations, and other measures that are suitable for processing and necessary to ensure the protection of specific personal data. Third parties who process data are also obliged to apply all necessary technical, organizational, and personnel measures.
8. Transfer of personal data to other countries
Certain processors who can access personal data are based in foreign countries, primarily in EU member states, i.e. in member states of the Council of Europe Convention 108. The transfer of data to these countries is based on the default level of adequate protection of personal data in those countries, in accordance with the law. If some processors have their headquarters outside the above-mentioned group of countries, the disclosure of data would be possible only with the application of the provisions of Article 65 of the PDPA, which regulates the transfer with the application of appropriate protection measures.
9. Your rights in relation to the personal data we process
- TRANSPARENCY: When you provide us with personal data, we will transparently inform you about the purpose for which we need certain data, who uses the data, and we will provide you with all other information relevant to the processing of your data (this right is fulfilled by making this Notification).
- RIGHT TO INSPECTION: You have the right to be informed about whether we are processing your personal data, and if we are, you have the right, based on the performed inspection, to request correction, addition, update, deletion of data, as well as interruption and temporary suspension of processing. How we process your personal data as controllers – you have the right to receive all information from us about the processing in question.
- RIGHT TO CORRECTION, ADDITION, AND UPDATE: The information processed should be accurate and complete. You have the right to have your incorrect personal data corrected without undue delay, or incomplete data supplemented.
- RIGHT TO DELETE: In accordance with the PDPA, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. If it is necessary for us to continue processing in order to fulfil our legal obligations (e.g., Accounting Act and the like) or for the purpose of submitting, exercising or defending a legal claim, we will delete only that part of the data that is no longer necessary for us.
- RIGHT TO TRANSFERABILITY: If you want to (i) receive from us in a structured, commonly used and electronically readable form the personal data that you submitted to us during registration or (ii) to transfer to another operator the personal data that you submitted to us as an operator, you have the right to request this from us, provided that the processing is based on consent or contract and that the processing is carried out by automated means.
- RIGHT TO LIMITATION OF PROCESSING: You have the right to request the limitation of processing of your personal data in certain situations.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest.
- THE RIGHT TO ADDRESS THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY: The right to submit a complaint to the Commissioner for information of public importance and personal data protection – Bulevar kralja Aleksandra no. 15, 11120 Belgrade, phone number: +38111 3408 900, email:email@example.com.
- ALL OTHER RIGHTS PROVIDED BY LEGAL REGULATION: The person to whom the data refers can exercise their rights by sending a request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Who has access to your data – Recipients
Depending on the specific purpose, the following may have access to certain data about the user’s personality:
- Employees of the Company, as well as part-time and similar collaborators (who agree to keep data confidential), only to the extent that it is necessary for processing purposes.
- As part of a group of companies, the Company can forward data to its related parties as needed, always within the scope of our legitimate interest and defined purpose.
- Newly established entities or entities acquiring ownership of the Company, if the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, purchase, sale of shares or other status change.
- Our partners, who perform certain processing tasks for the Company as processors, such as external collaborators who provide us with certain services, as well as software companies that create and maintain software in which data is stored.
- Exceptionally, personal data may be submitted to competent state authorities if the controller has a legal obligation to do so and only to the extent necessary to fulfil a specific legal obligation.
- To any other recipient when it is reasonably necessary, such as in the case of a life-threatening emergency.
All recipients are required to take appropriate technical, organizational, and personnel measures to protect your personal data. In situations where we are the handlers and the data is processed on our behalf by a third legal entity as the processor, we regulate relations with the processors by contract, which regulates all important aspects of personal data processing as well as protection measures.
List of processors:
11. Consent and revocation of consent
If you have given us consent for processing, you can revoke it at any time. In the event that you revoke your consent, we stop further processing your personal data and delete that personal data within a maximum period of 90 days from the day you sent your withdrawal of consent. The withdrawal of consent is free of charge and you can forward it to the following email address: email@example.com.
12. Website Policy
We use different technologies on our site, some of which we control ourselves (first parties) and some of which are controlled by other organisations (third parties).
The technologies we use include (but are not limited to) cookies and scripts. Some of them are necessary for the functioning of this website and for our understanding of your use of the website. We also use these technologies for marketing and other purposes, as described below.
13. Final provisions
This is the latest version of the Notice (October 25th, 2022).
This Notice is subject to change. If this Notice is changed or supplemented, we will include the date of the last version of the document.
Do you have any inquiries?
For any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us directly.